Friday, July 11, 2008

Some Exciting News!

Most of you know this by now, but I have inked a deal with John Wiley and Sons Publishing Company to publish my book, eBoot Camp! This has been a wild experience and I'm sure it will only get crazier as we lead up to launch time. The book is due out in stores in January, 2009.

I'd like to give a shout out to Raina, Ellie, Jess, Clint, Tara and Jenny - and our dynamic leader, Dale Brill. Together we built a successful workshop that helped thousands of dealership personnel learn how to use the Internet to sell more cars.

I believed this content could work with all small business owners throughout the world. And hopefully, with the valuable eBoot Camp content bottled in a book, it will.

I'll keep you posted and watch out for the eBoot Camp in a Barnes and Noble near you!

all the best,

corey
member, Team Perlman

No comments: